The Crane Centre building at 326 East 8th Street was originally constructed as a two-story building in the 1910-1911 for the Plumbing Supply Company. This company occupied the building until the mid 1920’s when it was taken over by The Crane Company. Between 1924 and 1926, the third and fourth floors were added. The building was constructed as a wholesale warehouse for plumbing and heating fixtures, equipment and supplies. In 1959, The Crane Company changed its name to Crane and Ordway Company. The Crane Company operated out of this facility until they sold the business.
Both the Crane Centre and The Frank were purchased in July 2011 by 8th & Railroad Center LLC from the Crane Building Investment Company LLC.
The structure now accommodates several businesses and 18 loft apartments.
Office: (605) 332-4349
Office Hours: Mon–Fri 8am – 5pm
After Hours: (605) 941-0062